Achieve More Every Day
Odoo (formerly OpenERP) is an all-in-one ERP software, designed as an open-source management platform that leverages the knowledge of thousands of developers and experts. The core portfolio of Odoo is formed by 30 main applications, which are updated with regularity. Odoo benefits from a global reach through its impressive network of over 700 local partners. It combines the functionality of hundreds of integrated business applications, including Accounting, Warehousing, Production, CRM, eCommerce, Project Management, Controlling, Point of Sale, and many others, making it a comprehensive and universal ERP class system for your business.
With this business accounting software, you can :
- Become more productive with automated purchasing and shipping features.
- Control job revenue and expenses at the phase and cost code level.
- Gain insight by comparing multiple budgets across four years.
- Accurately track warranty claims and recalls with serialized inventory.
- Get module-level security and multi-user options.
- Comes with support and product updates.
Odoo ERP Quantum Accounting
If you are looking for business management software, Sage 50 Quantum Accounting offers the perfect combination of affordability and functionality.
- Reduce your total cost of ownership without sacrificing functionality
- Don’t pay for functionality you don’t need or use
- Get industry-specific functionality for construction, distribution and manufacturing
This business management software helps you manage accounting, customers, inventory, services, jobs and employees—all in one centralized system. Plus, you get ongoing service and support you can trust while reducing the time, effort, and cost of operating your business.
Odoo ERP MIDDLE EAST
The System Manager is the control centre for the entire Sage 50 Accounting application. It is the system’s user interface. Featuring a System Tree for navigation, it also controls the system environment and setup, online help and multi-level password security. Sage 50 Accounting delivers enhanced efficiency, productivity and security to any business.
System Manager offers the following:
- A consistent user interface no matter which module you are using. Fixed Assets or Accounting, they all share the same common interface and all appear as options on a single System Tree.
- Standard navigation tools such as menus, the System Tree, toolbars and favourites.
- Powerful tools for maintaining, sorting, searching and grouping your lists of data.
- The ability to customise the interface to suit each user’s requirements and to create user defined fields on master and transaction file records.
Features within System Manager:
- Store Data Indefinitely
- Transaction Rollback
- Supports Multiple Companies
- Transaction Drill Downs
For more details
Feel free to write to us.